- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Views: 11,163 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $354,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $145
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 6 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Slab, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,448 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0052 B:0070 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59230433
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $348-460K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01915 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Beverly as a whole. Among 01915 homes, this home is valued 9.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 67.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
|29 Cornell Rd Beverly, MA||$356K||4||2.5||1,632|
|25 Cornell Rd Beverly, MA||$311K||3||1.5||1,452|
|7 Gordon Rd Beverly, MA||$314K||3||1.5||1,452|
|22 Cornell Rd Beverly, MA||$318K||3||1.5||1,452|
|18 Cornell Rd Beverly, MA||$314K||4||1.5||1,452|
|8 Gordon Rd Beverly, MA||$315K||4||1.5||1,452|
|28 Macarthur Rd Beverly, MA||$343K||4||2||1,728|
|28 1/2 Macarthur Rd Beverly, MA||$277K||2||1||864|
|5 Gordon Rd Beverly, MA||$306K||3||2||1,254|
|31 Cornell Rd Beverly, MA||$316K||3||2||1,724|
|23 Cornell Rd Beverly, MA||$314K||3||1.5||1,632|
|6 Gordon Rd Beverly, MA||$293K||2||1.5||1,056|
|61 Amherst Rd Beverly, MA||$297K||3||1.5||1,056|
|26 Macarthur Rd Beverly, MA||$342K||4||2||1,656|
|63 Amherst Rd Beverly, MA||$334K||4||1.5||1,968|
|6 Colby Rd Beverly, MA||$375K||3||3||2,124|
|59 Amherst Rd Beverly, MA||$314K||3||1.5||1,452|
|35 Macarthur Rd Beverly, MA||$336K||4||2||1,296|
|30 Macarthur Rd Beverly, MA||$341K||3||1.5||1,648|
|4 Gordon Rd Beverly, MA||$315K||3||1.5||1,260|
Nearby Schools in Beverly
K-5 & ungraded1.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!