This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $310,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Exterior Siding \ Shake, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Sloping, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,306 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: M:138C L:25
- Zillow Home ID: 57350761
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06484 home values will decrease 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.2% decrease for Shelton as a whole. Among 06484 homes, this home is valued 18.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06484, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Shelton, and 33% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06484 home values.
|26 Deer Run Ln Shelton, CT||$263K||3||2||1,300|
|31 Deer Run Ln Shelton, CT||$268K||3||2||1,593|
|23 Deer Run Ln Shelton, CT||$241K||3||1||1,132|
|32 Deer Run Ln Shelton, CT||$299K||4||2||2,147|
|22 Deer Run Ln Shelton, CT||$301K||3||2.5||1,606|
|35 Deer Run Ln Shelton, CT||$269K||4||2||1,593|
|19 Deer Run Ln Shelton, CT||$256K||3||1.5||1,188|
|38 Deer Run Ln Shelton, CT||$314K||3||2.5||2,092|
|18 Deer Run Ln Shelton, CT||$266K||3||1.5||1,508|
|39 Deer Run Ln Shelton, CT||$264K||3||2||1,635|
|15 Deer Run Ln Shelton, CT||$269K||3||1.5||1,634|
|43 Deer Run Ln Shelton, CT||$274K||3||2||1,852|
|47 Deer Run Ln Shelton, CT||$276K||3||2||1,727|
|77 William St Shelton, CT||$209K||3||2||1,200|
|31 Little Fawn Dr Shelton, CT||$290K||3||1.5||1,864|
|19 Little Fawn Dr Shelton, CT||$203K||2||1||960|
|11 Deer Run Ln Shelton, CT||$343K||3||2.5||2,160|
|75 William St Shelton, CT||$219K||3||2||1,512|
|73 William St Shelton, CT||$232K||3||1||1,160|
|45 Little Fawn Dr Shelton, CT||$276K||4||2||1,560|
Nearby Schools in Shelton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a professional estimate
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!