A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Views: 928 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $339,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $303
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,119 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0067 L:0000 P:0071C
- Zillow Home ID: 57142261
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $280-417K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01887 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Wilmington as a whole. Among 01887 homes, this home is valued 14% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01887, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Wilmington, and 87.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01887 home values.
|29 Fay St Wilmington, MA||$509K||4||2.5||2,304|
|31 Fay St Wilmington, MA||$515K||4||2||2,442|
|26 Fay St Wilmington, MA||$385K||3||1.5||1,694|
|26 Garden Ave Wilmington, MA||$414K||4||2||1,764|
|30 Fay St Wilmington, MA||$403K||3||2.5||1,694|
|32 Fay St Wilmington, MA||$518K||3||2.5||2,618|
|20 Fay St Wilmington, MA||$454K||4||2.5||2,110|
|23 Fay St Wilmington, MA||$290K||1||1||909|
|18 Fay St Wilmington, MA||$305K||3||1||1,363|
|21 Fay St Wilmington, MA||$370K||3||2||1,700|
|19 Fay St Wilmington, MA||$289K||3||1||934|
|12 Lee St Wilmington, MA||$400K||3||2.5||1,626|
|10 Lee St Wilmington, MA||$367K||4||2||1,657|
|14 Lee St Wilmington, MA||$494K||4||3||2,202|
|32 Garden Ave Wilmington, MA||$347K||3||1||1,500|
|7 Lee St Wilmington, MA||$303K||2||1||1,232|
|9 Lee St Wilmington, MA||$535K||4||2.5||2,690|
|11 Lee St Wilmington, MA||$507K||2||2.5||2,265|
|15 Lee St Wilmington, MA||$409K||3||2||1,626|
|42 Dobson St Wilmington, MA||$363K||3||2||1,588|
Nearby Schools in Wilmington
4-5 & ungraded1.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.