Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $89-146K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $13K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Norwich is $10,828.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $14K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Norwich is $18,120.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- All time views: 1,019
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $83,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $85
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Hatch Opening
- Basement: Full Basement With Walk-Out
- Basement Finish Info: Partially Finished
- Cooling System Type: None
- Deck Type Description: Upper Level
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Partial Storm Windows
- Exterior Siding: Shingles
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Heat Type: Steam
- Hot Water Source: Domestic
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Parcel #: 0049440001
- Zillow Home ID: 58977551
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Norwich
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.