27 Forest Park Ave, Adams, MA 012204 beds, 3 baths, 2,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1898
- 376 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant, Stove
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Kitchen - stone countertops with extra deep sink and custom fixture
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 2,408 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:000113 P:000241
- Zillow Home ID: 56797027
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 27 Forest Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01220 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Adams, and 6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01220 home values.
- 29 Forest Park Ave Adams, MA$136K31.51,501
- 35 Melrose St Adams, MA$182K------
- 38-40 Melrose St Adams, MA$123K623,126
- 33 Bobs Hl Adams, MA$133K723,008
- 25 Forest Park Ave Adams, MA$145K41.51,928
- 37-39 Melrose St Adams, MA$126K622,956
- 20 Forest Park Ave Adams, MA$107K322,202
- 42 Melrose St Adams, MA$175K521,984
- 31 Forest Park Ave Adams, MA$157K42.52,293
- 27 Bobs Hl Adams, MA$114K311,518
- 36 Melrose St Adams, MA$177K422,058
- 26 Forest Park Ave Adams, MA$178K211,974
- 44 Melrose St Adams, MA$119K31900
- 17-19 Forest Park Ave Adams, MA$111K422,496
- 41 Melrose St Adams, MA$170K421,972
- 25 Bobs Hl Adams, MA$123K311,452
- 33 Forest Park Ave Adams, MA$214K42.51,897
- 46 Melrose St Adams, MA$144K321,358
- 16 Forest Park Ave Adams, MA$134K322,370
- 23 Bobs Hl Adams, MA$127K41.51,456
Nearby Schools in Town of Adams
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.