- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Views: 1,281 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $60,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $51
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,188 sqft
- Parcel #: 080278
- Zillow Home ID: 57831722
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $90-154K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06790 homes, this home is valued 20.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 51% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06790, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% higher than in Torrington, and 115.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06790 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Torrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|17 Funston Ave Torrington, CT||$131K||Studio||--||2,117|
|26 Funston Ave Torrington, CT||$166K||4||2||2,957|
|3 French St Torrington, CT||$144K||1||1||2,274|
|34 Funston Ave Torrington, CT||$167K||--||--||--|
|9 French St Torrington, CT||$152K||4||2||2,746|
|19 French St Torrington, CT||$166K||8||3||3,144|
|42 Funston Ave Torrington, CT||$174K||--||--||--|
|320 High St Torrington, CT||$103K||2||1.5||960|
|320 High St Torrington, CT||$107K||2||1.5||960|
|27 French St Torrington, CT||$137K||5||3||1,971|
|330 High St Torrington, CT||$105K||3||1.5||1,020|
|310 High St Torrington, CT||$125K||3||1.5||1,405|
|35 French St Torrington, CT||$171K||6||3||3,226|
|280 High St Torrington, CT||$147K||3||2||2,278|
|342 High St Torrington, CT||$107K||3||1||1,076|
|56 Funston Ave Torrington, CT||$118K||4||2||1,488|
|296 High St Torrington, CT||$136K||4||2||1,900|
|140 Turner Ave Torrington, CT||$130K||4||2||1,920|
|288 High St Torrington, CT||$149K||4||2||2,520|
|136 Turner Ave Torrington, CT||$100K||4||1||812|
Nearby Schools in Torrington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!