- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Views: 3,329 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $144,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $105
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Sloping, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,378 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 037330
- Zillow Home ID: 58946689
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $119-215K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06483 home values will decrease 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.2% fall for Seymour as a whole. Among 06483 homes, this home is valued 9.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06483, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% less than in Seymour, and 38.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06483 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seymour.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
|36 George St Seymour, CT||$148K||2||1||896|
|9 School St Seymour, CT||$182K||4||1||1,310|
|95 Pool Rd North Haven, CT||$227K||4||1.5||1,464|
|32 George St Seymour, CT||$163K||2||1||1,030|
|34 George St Seymour, CT||$137K||2||1||780|
|7 School St Seymour, CT||$165K||2||1||984|
|30 George St Seymour, CT||$166K||3||1.5||1,179|
|29 George St Seymour, CT||$181K||4||1||1,274|
|5 School St Seymour, CT||$181K||3||2||1,468|
|40 Pershing Ave Seymour, CT||$232K||4||2.5||1,802|
|42 Pershing Ave Seymour, CT||$246K||4||1.5||1,833|
|8 School St Seymour, CT||$151K||3||1||997|
|38 Pershing Ave Seymour, CT||$173K||3||2||1,234|
|46 Pershing Ave Seymour, CT||$227K||3||2||1,568|
|38 George St Seymour, CT||$299K||8||4||2,400|
|58 Pershing Ave Seymour, CT||$177K||2||1||1,234|
|17 George St Seymour, CT||$176K||3||2||1,248|
|61 Pershing Ave Seymour, CT||$244K||3||2||2,360|
|4 School St Seymour, CT||$170K||4||1||1,407|
|26 George St Seymour, CT||$186K||3||2||1,588|
Nearby Schools in Seymour
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!