This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $217-390K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $9.8K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Colchester is $10,828.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $7.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Colchester is $20,359.
Price / Tax History
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- All time views: 286
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description: First Floor
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Hood
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: Is Not Present
- Attic: None
- Basement: Full Basement
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Cooling System Type: Central Air
- Dining Room Description: Combination Living/Dining Room
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Day/Night Thermostat
- Full Screens
- Thermo Pane Windows
- Underground Utilities
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Garage - Type Of: Attached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Propane
- Kitchen Description: Island
- Laundry Room Location: First Floor
- Lot Description: Lightly Wooded
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- Master Bedroom Description: Walkin Closet
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector
- New Construction: Yes
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Other Room 1 Description: Sun Room
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 109765475
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06415 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.6% less than in Glastonbury, and 48.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06415 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glastonbury.
|31 Granite Ct UNIT 31 Colchester, CT||$325K||2||2||1,789|
|26 Granite Ct UNIT 26 Colchester, CT||$324K||2||2||1,770|
|35 Granite Rd Glastonbury, CT||$330K||4||3||2,313|
|39 Granite Ct UNIT 39 Colchester, CT||$360K||2||2.5||2,136|
|18 Granite Ct UNIT 18 Colchester, CT||$305K||2||2.5||1,542|
|43 Granite Ct UNIT 43 Colchester, CT||$360K||2||2.5||2,158|
|23 Granite Rd Glastonbury, CT||$291K||3||2||1,938|
|10 Granite Ct UNIT 10 Colchester, CT||$291K||2||2||1,543|
|27 Quarry Rd Glastonbury, CT||$329K||4||2||2,283|
|3 Granite Ct UNIT 3 Colchester, CT||$333K||2||2.5||1,865|
|11 Granite Rd Glastonbury, CT||$234K||3||1.5||1,222|
|44 Granite Rd Glastonbury, CT||$259K||3||2||1,271|
|30 Quarry Dr Vernon, CT||$298K||4||3||1,914|
|47 Granite Rd Glastonbury, CT||$230K||2||1||1,104|
|59 Quarry Rd Glastonbury, CT||$291K||4||3||1,740|
|42 Granite Rd Glastonbury, CT||$228K||3||1||1,194|
|19 Quarry Rd Glastonbury, CT||$253K||3||2||1,588|
|79 Granite Rd Glastonbury, CT||$358K||4||3||2,301|
|57 Granite Rd Glastonbury, CT||$261K||3||1||1,658|
|56 Granite Rd Glastonbury, CT||$278K||3||1||1,898|
Nearby Schools in Glastonbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.