This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 4,355 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $179,900
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Documents Available, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00064 B:00110 L:000115
- Zillow Home ID: 57791633
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $132-215K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06095 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Windsor as a whole. Among 06095 homes, this home is valued 16.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06095, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% less than in Windsor, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06095 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06095 home values.
Nearby Schools in Windsor
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!