- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $195,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Present, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Galley, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Rolling, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,361 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:40 B:0073 L:00113
- Zillow Home ID: 60102874
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.5% decrease for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is valued 18.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% less than in Vernon Rockville, and 14% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|25 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$109K||2||1||1,296|
|26 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$110K||3||1||1,288|
|28 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$178K||4||2||2,625|
|33 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$124K||3||1||963|
|24 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$113K||2||1||1,288|
|32 Hammond Ct Colchester, CT||$193K||3||2||1,546|
|19 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$144K||4||2||2,160|
|35 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$123K||3||1||1,080|
|32 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$146K||3||2||1,428|
|36 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$154K||3||2||1,428|
|36 Hammond Ct Colchester, CT||$137K||2||2||1,210|
|22 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$119K||2||2.01||1,411|
|39 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$101K||2||1||1,011|
|15 Hammond St Vernon Rockville, CT||$130K||2||1||1,408|
|15 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$128K||2||1.1||1,460|
|16 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$167K||4||2||2,485|
|41 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$92K||3||1.5||924|
|38 Hammond St Vernon, CT||--||2||1||900|
|43 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$108K||3||1||1,144|
|9 Hammond St Putnam, CT||$156K||3||1.5||1,836|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!