- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Views: 1,985 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $430,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $306
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:00922 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59147440
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $380-516K.
Market guideZillow predicts Roslindale home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Roslindale homes, this home is valued 14.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roslindale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.1% lower than in Boston, and 63.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Roslindale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roslindale home values.
|31 Havana St Boston, MA||$447K||3||1||1,374|
|23 Havana St Boston, MA||$450K||3||2||1,512|
|19 Havana St Boston, MA||$429K||3||1||1,360|
|143-145 Orange St Boston, MA||$523K||4||2||2,236|
|149 Orange St Boston, MA||$520K||3||2.5||1,728|
|139-141 Orange St Boston, MA||$543K||4||2||2,340|
|15 Havana St Boston, MA||$457K||4||1.5||1,392|
|135-137 Orange St Boston, MA||$547K||5||2||2,340|
|28 Havana St Boston, MA||$434K||2||1||1,144|
|36 Havana St Boston, MA||$490K||4||1.5||1,564|
|153-155 Orange St Boston, MA||$559K||5||2||2,448|
|324 Cornell St # 2 Roslindale, MA||$342K||2||1||1,168|
|24 Havana St Boston, MA||$421K||3||1||1,505|
|324 Cornell St Boston, MA||$517K||2||1||1,168|
|131 Orange St Boston, MA||$512K||4||2||2,244|
|328 Cornell St Boston, MA||$503K||5||2.5||1,475|
|11 Havana St Boston, MA||$453K||3||1||1,568|
|320 Cornell St Boston, MA||$547K||4||2||2,334|
|157 Orange St Boston, MA||$492K||4||1.5||1,784|
|330 Cornell St Boston, MA||$461K||5||1||1,506|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!