27 Hemlock Dr, Natick, MA 017604 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- 6 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $580,000
- Price/sqft: $275
- MLS #: 71743760
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable Available
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,360 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00000031 P:00000065
- Zillow Home ID: 56296910
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 27 Hemlock Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01760, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% greater than in Natick, and 67.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01760 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Natick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01760 home values.
- 29 Hemlock Dr Natick, MA$378K31.51,452
- 25 Hemlock Dr Natick, MA$374K31.51,474
- 21 Hemlock Dr Natick, MA$361K31.51,597
- 18 Elwin Rd Natick, MA$360K31.51,474
- 31 Hemlock Dr Natick, MA$356K31.51,615
- 30 Hemlock Dr Natick, MA$416K51.51,798
- 19 Hemlock Dr Natick, MA$360K31.51,355
- 32 Hemlock Dr Natick, MA$367K31.51,100
- 16 Elwin Rd Natick, MA$810K42.53,202
- 28 Hemlock Dr Natick, MA$356K31.51,838
- 34 Hemlock Dr Natick, MA$385K31.51,078
- 20 Elwin Rd Natick, MA$387K31.51,738
- 33 Hemlock Dr Natick, MA$374K51.51,530
- 26 Hemlock Dr Natick, MA$384K31.51,386
- 17 Hemlock Dr Natick, MA$732K432,886
- 24 Hemlock Dr Natick, MA$585K52.52,721
- 20 Hemlock Dr Natick, MA$378K31.51,552
- 22 Hemlock Dr Natick, MA$432K31.51,664
- 7 Greenleaf Rd Natick, MA$398K31.51,452
- 9 Greenleaf Rd Natick, MA$391K31.51,078
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!