- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
27 Lexington St, Boston, MA 021283 beds, 2 baths, 2,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,860 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: W:01 P:02535 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59123740
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 27 Lexington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.5% higher than in Boston, and 24% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 29 Lexington St Boston, MA$351K432,180
- 31 Lexington St # 31A Boston, MA$369K631,604
- 22 Princeton St # 1 East Boston, MA$277K32--
- 22 Princeton St Boston, MA$329K632,674
- 22 Princeton Dr Milford, MA$268K42.51,700
- 299-303 Meridian St Boston, MA$327K----2,707
- 33 Lexington St Boston, MA$360K631,604
- 24 Princeton St Boston, MA$427K94.52,674
- 26 Lexington St Boston, MA$238K32.51,784
- 293 Meridian St # 293A Boston, MA$367K632,700
- 293 Meridian St Boston, MA$302K632,700
- 293 Meridian St Boston, MA$360K332,700
- 24 Princeton Dr Milford, MA$240K41.51,710
- 289 Meridian St # 289A Boston, MA$434K33.52,036
- 28 Lexington St Boston, MA$334K32.51,894
- 14 Princeton St Boston, MA$386K431,920
- 30 Lexington St Boston, MA$349K622,190
- 14 Princeton Dr Milford, MA$261K32984
- 26 Princeton Dr Milford, MA$224K31.51,133
- 26 Princeton St Boston, MA$389K634,179
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292