- Lot: 0.78 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Views: 1,139 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $195,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $129
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ Brook, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,515 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 15 G01100 309
- Zillow Home ID: 59002105
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-303K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06084 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 3.1% increase for Tolland as a whole. Among 06084 homes, this home is valued 17.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06084, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Tolland, and 36.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06084 home values.
|34 Lorraine Dr Tolland, CT||$223K||4||1.5||1,540|
|33 Lorraine Dr Tolland, CT||$263K||4||2.5||2,326|
|28 Lorraine Dr Tolland, CT||$199K||3||1||1,214|
|19 Lorraine Dr Tolland, CT||$202K||3||1.5||1,306|
|1 Robbie Rd Cromwell, CT||$382K||3||2.5||2,496|
|2 Robbie Rd Cromwell, CT||$330K||3||2.5||1,992|
|3 Robbie Rd Cromwell, CT||$421K||4||2.5||2,882|
|4 Robbie Rd Cromwell, CT||$335K||3||2||1,700|
|5 Robbie Rd Cromwell, CT||$438K||3||2.5||2,902|
|6 Robbie Rd Cromwell, CT||$467K||5||3||3,165|
|4 Robbie Rd Tolland, CT||$186K||3||1.5||1,008|
|13 Lorraine Dr Tolland, CT||$182K||3||1.5||1,008|
|7 Robbie Rd Cromwell, CT||$411K||4||2.5||2,772|
|476 Old Stafford Rd Tolland, CT||$209K||3||2||1,702|
|41 Lorraine Dr Tolland, CT||$177K||3||1.5||1,094|
|8 Robbie Rd Cromwell, CT||$366K||4||2.5||2,408|
|40 Lorraine Dr Tolland, CT||$209K||3||1.5||1,514|
|9 Robbie Rd Cromwell, CT||$355K||4||2.5||2,180|
|9 Robbie Rd Tolland, CT||$223K||3||1.5||1,490|
|472 Old Stafford Rd Tolland, CT||$174K||3||2.5||1,236|
Nearby Schools in Tolland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!