27 Magnolia Ave, Larkspur, CA 949393 beds, 2 baths, 2,027 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $1,198,500
- Price/sqft: $591
- Parking: 253 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 4
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,027 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 02119102
- Zillow Home ID: 19250445
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 27 Magnolia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94939 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% higher than in Larkspur, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94939 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Larkspur.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94939 home values.
- 4 Wiltshire Ave Larkspur, CA$884K211,216
- 11 Magnolia Ave Larkspur, CA$1.55M44--
- 55 Magnolia Ave Larkspur, CA$1.68M432,485
- 10 Wiltshire Ave Larkspur, CA$2.76M54.53,486
- 11 Park Way Larkspur, CA$2.59M43.53,686
- 5 Wiltshire Ave Larkspur, CA$1.54M433,225
- 17 Magnolia Ave Larkspur, CA$924K------
- 2 Ardmore Rd Larkspur, CA$1.48M532,717
- 69 Magnolia Ave Larkspur, CA$912K21.51,538
- 69 Magnolia Ave Larkspur, CA$858K21--
- 11 Wiltshire Ave Larkspur, CA$1.67M432,320
- 10 Ardmore Rd Larkspur, CA$1.55M42.52,570
- 15 Wiltshire Ave Larkspur, CA$1.57M322,060
- 15 Magnolia Ave Larkspur, CA$870K211,174
- 25 Wiltshire Ave Larkspur, CA$1.27M322,118
- 10 Park Way Larkspur, CA$1.76M421,881
- 6 Park Way Larkspur, CA$1.27M331,903
- 10 Lark Ct Larkspur, CA$1.51M533,228
- 16 Lark Ct Larkspur, CA$2.48M234,531
- 4 Lark Ct Larkspur, CA$1.59M42.52,686
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292