- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1820
- 96 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,573 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $545,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $364
- MLS #: N10019138
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Water
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Area Amenities \ Park, Area Num \ Essex, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Feature \ Sidewalk, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Fuel \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Internet - Available, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(s), Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ N/A, Lot Description \ Fence - Partial, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Water View, Mill Rate \ 20.9900, Neighborhood \ Essex (89), Park Garage Type \ Open, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Septic, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ View, Waterfront Description \ Walk To, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,498 sqft
- Parcel #: 00297300
- Zillow Home ID: 57858551
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $300K-1.13M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Essex Village home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for Essex as a whole. Among Essex Village homes, this home is 96.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 159.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Essex Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.7% greater than in Essex, and 29.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Essex Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Essex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Essex Village home values.
|26 Main St Essex, CT||$1.28M||--||--||--|
|29 Main St Essex, CT||$601K||3||2||1,488|
|31 Main St Essex, CT||$432K||Studio||--||--|
|28 Main St Essex, CT||$456K||3||2.5||2,300|
|33 Main St Essex, CT||$363K||3||2.5||1,593|
|25 Main St Essex, CT||$1.23M||5||6||4,152|
|35 Main St Essex, CT||$286K||1||1||840|
|37 Main St Essex, CT||$871K||3||2.5||2,960|
|23 Main St Essex, CT||$255K||1||1||700|
|30 Main St # 18 Essex, CT||$518K||Studio||--||--|
|39 Main St Essex, CT||$178K||5||3||3,111|
|22 Main St Essex, CT||$484K||3||3||2,986|
|57 Main St Essex, CT||$631K||4||4||2,664|
|30 Main St Essex, CT||$584K||3||5||3,419|
|6 Meigs Ln Essex, CT||$621K||1||1.5||1,400|
|7 Parker Ln Essex, CT||$1.69M||3||7||3,864|
|20 Main St Essex, CT||$427K||2||2||1,929|
|34 Pratt St UNIT A Essex, CT||$810K||3||3||2,500|
|34 Pratt St UNIT B Essex, CT||$614K||2||2||1,718|
|28 Pratt St Essex, CT||$683K||3||2||2,101|
Nearby Schools in Essex
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!