- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 1,953 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $52,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $88
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Mobile Home, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 588 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00102 B:00807 L:4-01125
- Zillow Home ID: 79853952
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $49-165K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06460 home values will fall 1.8% next year, compared to a 2.3% decrease for Milford as a whole. Among 06460 homes, this home is valued 62.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 53.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% greater than in Milford, and 9.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06460 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06460 home values.
|23 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$91K||2||1||728|
|25 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$61K||2||1||728|
|22 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$164K||3||2||1,344|
|21 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$62K||2||1||728|
|20 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$94K||2||1||784|
|19 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$96K||1||1||576|
|32 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$64K||2||1||728|
|34 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$65K||2||1||728|
|36 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$64K||2||1||700|
|37 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$66K||2||1||728|
|17 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$63K||2||1||728|
|38 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$68K||2||1||784|
|39 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$127K||2||2||1,232|
|15 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$64K||2||1||728|
|40 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$71K||2||1||896|
|42 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$67K||2||1||812|
|13 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$66K||2||1||784|
|44 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$71K||2||1||840|
|11 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$67K||2||1||784|
|46 Marble Ln Milford, CT||$80K||2||2||924|
Nearby Schools in Milford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!