This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Views: 377 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2012 for $135,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ No Porch, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Parcel #: M:104 B:076 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 62549328
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $98-184K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06382 home values will fall 4.2% next year, compared to a 2.5% fall for New London Metro as a whole. Among 06382 homes, this home is valued 10.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06382, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% less than in New London Metro, and 16.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06382 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New London Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06382 home values.
|23 Martin Ct Uncasville, CT||$168K||3||1.5||1,040|
|17 Martin Ct Uncasville, CT||$155K||3||1||1,280|
|Martin Ct Montville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|10 Sachem Ln Uncasville, CT||$134K||3||1.5||996|
|24 Martin Ct Uncasville, CT||$165K||4||2.5||996|
|20 Martin Ct Uncasville, CT||$144K||3||1.5||988|
|28 Martin Ct Uncasville, CT||$146K||3||1.5||1,096|
|6 Sachem Ln Uncasville, CT||$130K||3||1.1||996|
|32 Martin Ct Uncasville, CT||$141K||3||1.5||1,072|
|12 Martin Ct Uncasville, CT||$135K||3||1.5||1,008|
|14 Sachem Ln Uncasville, CT||$135K||3||2.5||870|
|81 Occum Ln Uncasville, CT||$146K||3||1.5||1,075|
|8 Martin Ct Uncasville, CT||$160K||3||1.5||1,362|
|18 Sachem Ln Uncasville, CT||$131K||3||1.5||876|
|84 Occum Ln Uncasville, CT||$153K||3||2||1,272|
|86 Occum Ln Uncasville, CT||$234K||4||3||2,123|
|7 Grandchamp Dr Uncasville, CT||$152K||3||1.5||1,248|
|11 Sachem Ln Uncasville, CT||$173K||4||2||1,566|
|5 Sachem Ln Uncasville, CT||$159K||3||1.5||1,188|
|11 Grandchamp Dr Uncasville, CT||$147K||3||1.2||1,150|
Nearby Schools in Montville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!