A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $665,000
- Price/sqft: $267
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 852 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Park
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Multi-Level, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,490 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:011.0-0000-0154.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57099849
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01867 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Reading as a whole. Among 01867 homes, this home is valued 30.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01867, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Reading, and 79.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01867 home values.
|25-27 Melbourne Ave Newton, MA||$615K||5||2||2,584|
|30 Melbourne Ave Newton, MA||$572K||3||1.5||1,920|
|30 Melbourne Ave Newton, MA||--||--||--||--|
|31 Melbourne Ave Reading, MA||$615K||4||2.5||2,366|
|21 Melbourne Ave Reading, MA||$599K||3||3||2,179|
|4 Kensington Ave Reading, MA||$542K||3||3||1,874|
|20 Melbourne Ave Reading, MA||$632K||3||2.5||2,205|
|10 Kensington Ave Reading, MA||$557K||4||3||2,224|
|16 Kensington Ave Reading, MA||$693K||5||3||3,000|
|9 Kensington Ave Reading, MA||$556K||3||2.5||2,057|
|22 Kensington Ave Reading, MA||$679K||4||2.5||2,891|
|15 Kensington Ave Reading, MA||$556K||4||3||2,031|
|37 Melbourne Ave Reading, MA||$578K||4||3||2,265|
|9 Cumberland Rd Reading, MA||$562K||3||2.5||2,074|
|40 Melbourne Ave Reading, MA||$598K||3||3||2,384|
|39 Melbourne Ave Newton, MA||$436K||2||1.5||1,428|
|44 Melbourne Ave Reading, MA||$650K||3||3||2,759|
|6 Cumberland Rd Reading, MA||$580K||3||3||2,341|
|45 Melbourne Ave Newton, MA||$569K||4||2||2,293|
|15 Cumberland Rd Reading, MA||$458K||3||2.5||1,488|
Nearby Schools in Reading
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!