- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
27 Michigan Ave, Massapequa, NY 117581 bed, 1 bath, 1,313 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $316
- Parking: 210 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,313 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 52246 13310
- Zillow Home ID: 31351027
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 27 Michigan Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11758 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% higher than in Massapequa, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11758 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Massapequa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11758 home values.
- 28 Detroit Ave Massapequa, NY$321K--11,075
- 25 Michigan Ave Massapequa, NY$341K--1904
- 26 Detroit Ave Massapequa, NY$351K--11,752
- 32 Detroit Ave Massapequa, NY$368K--22,106
- 30 Michigan Ave Massapequa, NY$406K--11,490
- 24 Detroit Ave Massapequa, NY$404K--21,705
- 26 Michigan Ave Massapequa, NY$428K42.51,535
- 549 Forest Ave Massapequa, NY$422K332,601
- 541 Forest Ave Massapequa, NY$378K--21,720
- 553 Forest Ave Massapequa, NY$311K--1779
- 23 Michigan Ave Massapequa, NY$409K--21,482
- 33 Ohio Ave Massapequa, NY$425K--1.51,499
- 22 Michigan Ave Ocean Beach, NY$699K------
- 555 Forest Ave Massapequa, NY$389K--1.51,966
- 28 Clark Ave Massapequa, NY$343K--11,313
- 22 Detroit Ave Massapequa, NY$648K--32,596
- 27 Ohio Ave Massapequa, NY$434K--11,439
- 539 Forest Ave Massapequa, NY$473K--22,231
- 26 Clark Ave Massapequa, NY$413K--21,756
- 24 Clark Ave Massapequa, NY$473K--2.51,744
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.