This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,375 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 1,699 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 1996 for $139,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Air Gravity, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,372 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:M0 B:07 L:000258
- Zillow Home ID: 56468890
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $278-335K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02149 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Everett as a whole. Among 02149 homes, this home is valued 20.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02149, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in Everett, and 32.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02149 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Everett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02149 home values.
|23 Mount Washington St Everett, MA||$300K||3||1||1,170|
|46 Garland St Everett, MA||$309K||3||1||1,401|
|48 Garland St Everett, MA||$391K||4||1.5||1,997|
|33 Mount Washington St Everett, MA||$332K||3||1||1,340|
|19 Mount Washington St Everett, MA||$322K||3||1||1,349|
|21 Parkview Rd Everett, MA||$314K||3||1||1,364|
|54 Garland St Everett, MA||$319K||3||2.5||1,308|
|22 Mount Washington St Everett, MA||$318K||3||2.5||1,172|
|40 Garland St Everett, MA||$375K||5||2.5||1,642|
|20 Mount Washington St Everett, MA||$308K||2||1||1,172|
|19 Parkview Rd Everett, MA||$305K||3||1||1,152|
|37 Mount Washington St Everett, MA||$415K||3||2||2,132|
|58 Garland St Everett, MA||$327K||3||1.5||1,532|
|15 Mount Washington St Everett, MA||$306K||3||2||1,000|
|18 Mount Washington St Everett, MA||$334K||3||2||1,556|
|15 Parkview Rd Everett, MA||$306K||3||1||1,075|
|22 Parkview Rd Everett, MA||$322K||3||1||1,436|
|60 Elsie St Everett, MA||$299K||3||1||951|
|34 Garland St Everett, MA||$378K||4||2||2,018|
|52 Elsie St Everett, MA||$318K||3||1.5||1,152|
Nearby Schools in Everett
K-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
K-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!