27 N School St, Addison, IL 601013 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $158,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0328110022
- Zillow Home ID: 4409234
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 27 N School Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60101 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.5% less than in Addison, and 546.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60101 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Addison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60101 home values.
- 31 N School St Addison, IL$163K--1.51,068
- 25 N School St Addison, IL$162K--1.51,068
- 35 N School St Addison, IL$182K321,500
- 21 N School St Addison, IL$197K--21,080
- 39 N School St Addison, IL$217K31.51,068
- 17 N School St Addison, IL$165K311,080
- 28 N May St Addison, IL$181K--1.51,069
- 26 N May St Addison, IL$167K321,069
- 32 N May St Addison, IL$176K--1.51,176
- 43 N School St Addison, IL$190K321,143
- 22 N May St Addison, IL$228K421,188
- 36 N May St Addison, IL$167K--1.51,054
- 13 N School St Addison, IL$179K--1.51,176
- 18 N May St Addison, IL$186K--1.51,020
- 40 N May St Addison, IL$160K--11,020
- 47 N School St Addison, IL$204K--1.51,219
- 7 N School St Addison, IL$166K--1.51,068
- 30 N School St Addison, IL$167K--1.51,100
- 26 N School St Addison, IL$167K--1.51,100
- 34 N School St Addison, IL$207K421,308
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.