- Built in 1983
- Views: 387 all time views
- HOA Fee: $41
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $595,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $200
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Exterior Maintenance, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Landscaping, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Master Insurance, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Sewer, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Detached, STYLE \ Townhouse, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Room count: 8
- Unit count: 172
- Floor size: 2,978 sqft
- Parcel #: M:85-P:009 U:75
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57094703
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $355-675K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01864 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for North Reading as a whole. Among 01864 homes, this home is valued 35.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01864, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Reading, and 68.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01864 home values.
Nearby Schools in North Reading
PK, 3-6 & ungraded1.6 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!