27 Orient Ave UNIT 1, Boston, MA 021282 beds, 1 bath, 812 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1910
- 35 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $257,500
- Price/sqft: $317
- MLS #: 71734716
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 812 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: W:01 P:02243 S:002
- Zillow Home ID: 81378870
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 27 Orient Avenue UNIT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% greater than in Boston, and 42.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 29 Orient Ave Boston, MA$372K522,289
- 19-21 Orient Ave Boston, MA$475K622,680
- 31 Faywood Ave Boston, MA$440K633,780
- 27 Orient Ave UNIT 2 Boston, MA$300K421,472
- 28 Waldemar Ave Boston, MA$376K211,518
- 24 Waldemar Ave Boston, MA$363K222,000
- 15 Orient Ave Boston, MA$269K311,091
- 33 Faywood Ave Boston, MA$467K633,876
- 33 Faywood Ave # 2 East Boston, MA$361K511,500
- 33 Faywood Ave # 3 Boston, MA$354K------
- 33 Faywood Ave # 1 Boston, MA$310K411,400
- 33 Faywood Ave # 0 Boston, MA$354K------
- 32 Waldemar Ave Boston, MA$319K31.51,236
- 20 Waldemar Ave Boston, MA$372K22.51,170
- 11 Orient Ave Boston, MA$507K833,735
- 33 Orient Ave Boston, MA$381K431,581
- 24 Orient Ave Boston, MA$484K623,172
- 35 Faywood Ave Boston, MA$510K933,576
- 20 Orient Ave Boston, MA$523K633,552
- 36 Waldemar Ave Boston, MA$377K51.52,352
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.