A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $655,000
- Price/sqft: $177
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Horses Permitted, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Tennis Court, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Media Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Composition Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0U07 B:0000 L:00016
- Zillow Home ID: 56950315
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01951 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Newbury as a whole. Among 01951 homes, this home is valued 78.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01951, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% greater than in Newbury, and 51.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01951 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01951 home values.
|32 Parker St Newbury, MA||$578K||10||2.5||3,002|
|25 Parker St Newbury, MA||$588K||5||3.5||3,071|
|38 Parker St Newbury, MA||$503K||4||3||2,586|
|30 Parker St # R Newbury, MA||$345K||2||1||843|
|21 Parker St UNIT 21 Newbury, MA||$297K||3||1||1,232|
|28 Parker St Newbury, MA||$534K||4||2||2,824|
|36 Parker St Newbury, MA||$463K||3||2.5||1,614|
|23 Parker St UNIT 23 Newbury, MA||$305K||3||1.5||1,232|
|42 Parker St Newbury, MA||$385K||2||1||1,358|
|23-R Parker St Newbury, MA||$486K||3||2||1,995|
|31 Parker St Newbury, MA||$585K||4||2.5||3,438|
|19 Parker St Newbury, MA||$605K||3||2.5||3,105|
|33 Parker St Newbury, MA||$527K||3||2||2,565|
|24 Parker St Newbury, MA||$940K||2||2.5||4,607|
|40 Parker St Newbury, MA||$491K||5||2||2,624|
|7 Pauls Way Newbury, MA||$735K||5||2.5||4,256|
|46 Parker St Newbury, MA||$550K||3||3||1,927|
|17 Parker St Newbury, MA||$413K||4||1.5||1,428|
|20 Parker St Newbury, MA||$594K||4||2.5||2,940|
|44 Parker St Newbury, MA||$410K||4||2||1,490|
Nearby Schools in Newbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-6 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!