- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Views: 4,806 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $655,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $177
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Horses Permitted, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Tennis Court, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Media Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Composition Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0U07 B:0000 L:00016
- Zillow Home ID: 56950315
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $425K-1.36M.
Market guideZillow predicts 01951 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Newbury as a whole. Among 01951 homes, this home is valued 86.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01951, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in Newbury, and 81.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01951 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01951 home values.
|32 Parker St Newbury, MA||$621K||10||2.5||3,002|
|38 Parker St Newbury, MA||$535K||4||3||2,586|
|25 Parker St Newbury, MA||$630K||5||3.5||3,071|
|30 Parker St # R Newbury, MA||$336K||2||1||843|
|21 Parker St UNIT 21 Newbury, MA||$310K||3||1||1,232|
|36 Parker St Newbury, MA||$476K||3||2.5||1,614|
|23 Parker St UNIT 23 Newbury, MA||$315K||3||1.5||1,232|
|42 Parker St Newbury, MA||$403K||3||1||1,358|
|23-R Parker St Newbury, MA||$516K||3||2||1,995|
|31 Parker St Newbury, MA||$644K||4||2.5||3,438|
|19 Parker St Newbury, MA||$657K||3||2.5||3,105|
|33 Parker St Newbury, MA||$543K||3||2||2,565|
|24 Parker St Newbury, MA||$972K||3||2.5||4,706|
|40 Parker St Newbury, MA||$524K||5||2||2,624|
|7 Pauls Way Newbury, MA||$772K||5||2.5||4,256|
|46 Parker St Newbury, MA||$565K||3||3||1,927|
|17 Parker St Newbury, MA||$435K||4||1.5||1,428|
|20 Parker St Newbury, MA||$634K||4||2.5||2,940|
|44 Parker St Newbury, MA||$405K||4||2||1,490|
|37 Parker St Newbury, MA||$514K||2||1.5||1,955|
Nearby Schools in Newbury
PK-6 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!