A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $3,765,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,200
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- View: Water
- Dining Room \ Formal, Dining Room \ Other, Exterior \ Shingle, Living Room \ Cathedral Ceiling, Living Room \ Deck Attached, Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Living Room \ Open Beam, Living Room \ Other, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Other, Roof \ Tar & Gravel, Showing \ Appt. Only, Showing \ Call Listing Agent, Stories/Levels \ 2 Story, Style \ Other, Style \ Traditional, View(s) \ Hills, View(s) \ Mountains, View(s) \ Other, View(s) \ Panoramic, View(s) \ Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,138 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 06007203
- Zillow Home ID: 19268332
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.0-4.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94920 home values will rise 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.2% rise for Belvedere as a whole. Among 94920 homes, this home is valued 58.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94920, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.9% greater than in Belvedere, and 144.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94920 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Belvedere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94920 home values.
Nearby Schools in Belvedere
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!