- Lot: 2.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 95 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,183 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 1996 for $585,000
- Price/sqft: $294
- MLS #: 4404228
- View Virtual Tour
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Exterior \ Clapboard, Roads \ Public, LotDescription \ Level, Foundation \ Concrete, LotDescription \ Wooded, Roof \ Other, Sewer \ Public, GarageAndParking \ Direct Entry, LotDescription \ Landscaped, Electric \ 200 Amp, Basement \ Partially Finished, WaterHeater \ Other, HeatingAndCooling \ Radiator, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Water CF \ Public, Number Stories \ 3, Interior Features CF \ Pantry, Interior Features CF \ Island, Interior Features CF \ Hearth, Interior Features CF \ Library, Exterior Features CF \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Features CF \ Out Building, Exterior Features CF \ Full Fence, Exterior Features CF \ Shed, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,089 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: EXTR M:083 L:063
- Zillow Home ID: 86844782
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $995K-1.25M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03833 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 1.4% fall for Town of Exeter as a whole. Among 03833 homes, this home is 469.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 92.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03833, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% lower than in Town of Exeter, and 62.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03833 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Exeter.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03833 home values.
|28 Pine St Exeter, NH||$720K||5||3.5||4,165|
|25 Pine St Exeter, NH||$638K||6||2.5||3,775|
|32 Pine St Exeter, NH||$574K||3||2.5||2,651|
|33 Pine St Exeter, NH||$777K||5||3.5||4,101|
|34 Pine St Exeter, NH||$1.55M||5||3||6,100|
|20 Pine St Exeter, NH||$1.23M||4||3||6,200|
|35 Pine St Exeter, NH||$1.63M||9||4||6,394|
|36 Pine St Exeter, NH||$863K||7||4||4,434|
|38 Pine St Exeter, NH||$579K||4||2.5||2,747|
|42 Pine St Exeter, NH||$690K||3||3.5||3,469|
|45 Pine St Exeter, NH||$894K||--||--||--|
|10 Grove Ct Exeter, NH||$442K||4||3||3,098|
|17 Grove St Exeter, NH||$633K||4||2||3,753|
|6 Grove Ct Exeter, NH||$514K||4||4||2,660|
|15 Grove Ct Exeter, NH||$461K||4||2||2,776|
|18 Grove St Exeter, NH||$425K||4||2.5||2,134|
|9 Grove Ct Exeter, NH||$369K||4||1.5||2,242|
|7 Grove Ct Exeter, NH||$516K||4||4||3,400|
|5 Grove Ct Exeter, NH||$318K||5||3||2,057|
|5R Grove Ct Exeter, NH||$245K||1||1||--|
Nearby Schools in Town of Exeter
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!