A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 2,398 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $457,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $205
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Compactor, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Other (See Remarks), BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COL_DSCRP_1 \ Central Air, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Balcony/Deck, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Security System, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Stone/Granite/Solid Counters, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Upgraded Countertops, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Open Floor Plan, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Stone/Granite/Solid Counters, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Upgraded Countertops, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Family Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,231 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:27 B:445C L:12B
- Zillow Home ID: 56682804
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $375-496K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02151 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.5% increase for Revere as a whole. Among 02151 homes, this home is valued 68.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02151, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% greater than in Revere, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02151 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Revere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02151 home values.
|33 Pitcairn St UNIT 33 Revere, MA||$327K||3||2||1,920|
|23 Pitcairn St Revere, MA||$436K||4||2.5||2,286|
|35 Pitcairn St UNIT 35 Revere, MA||$325K||2||2||1,920|
|37 Pitcairn St Revere, MA||$419K||5||2||2,536|
|19 Pitcairn St Revere, MA||$436K||4||2.5||2,284|
|30 Pitcairn St Revere, MA||$435K||4||2||3,466|
|22 Pitcairn St Revere, MA||$486K||7||2.5||4,159|
|34 Pitcairn St Revere, MA||$351K||3||1||2,365|
|43 Pitcairn St Revere, MA||$432K||5||3||2,696|
|15 Pitcairn St Revere, MA||--||1||1||600|
|38 Pitcairn St Revere, MA||$436K||4||3||2,632|
|12 Pitcairn St Revere, MA||$550K||4||2.5||4,518|
|11 Pitcairn St Revere, MA||$401K||4||2||2,430|
|21 Gage Ave Revere, MA||$471K||5||3||3,852|
|29 Gage Ave Revere, MA||$399K||4||2||2,220|
|44 Pitcairn St Revere, MA||$386K||4||2||1,936|
|165 Graves Rd Revere, MA||$278K||2||2||959|
|35 Gage Ave Revere, MA||$328K||3||1.5||1,911|
|37 Gage Ave Revere, MA||$424K||5||2||2,571|
|48 Pitcairn St Revere, MA||$419K||4||2||2,700|
Nearby Schools in Revere
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.