- 4/19 1:30pm-4:30pm
- Lot: 8,559 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 14 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,712 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $120
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,728,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $416
- MLS #: PW15069626
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Double Oven, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range/Stove Hood, Appliances \ Refrigerator, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, AssociationDues2Frequency \ Monthly, AttachedStructure \ Detached, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, Cooling \ Central, Cooling \ Dual, DoorFeatures \ Double Door Entry, EatingArea \ Breakfast Counter / Bar, EatingArea \ Formal Dining Room, EatingArea \ Separated, Fireplace \ Family Room, Fireplace \ Gas, Fireplace \ Gas Starter, Fireplace \ Living Room, Fireplace \ Wood, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, Heating \ Forced Air, LastChangeType \ New Listing, Laundry \ Gas & Electric Dryer Hookup, Laundry \ Gas Dryer Hookup, Laundry \ Individual Room, Laundry \ Inside, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, LotFeatures \ Lot 6500-9999, LotFeatures \ Park Nearby, LotFeatures \ Planned Unit Development, LotFeatures \ Sprinkler System, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers Timer, Pool \ Association, Pool \ Community Pool, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, Roofing \ Tile, Rooms \ Bonus, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Formal Entry, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Home Theatre, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, Rooms \ Master Suite, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Rooms \ Walk-In Pantry, SaleType \ Standard, SchoolDistrict \ Irvine Unified, SecurityFeatures \ Automatic Gate, SecurityFeatures \ Card/Code Access, SecurityFeatures \ Gated Community, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Stories \ Two Level, View \ Trees/Woods, WaterSource \ District/Public, YearBuiltSource \ Builder
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,150 sqft
- Parcel #: 53043209
- Zillow Home ID: 25520805
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.51-2.17M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Northwood Point home values will rise 7.1% next year, compared to a 5.8% rise for Irvine as a whole. Among Northwood Point homes, this home is 120% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 24.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwood Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 833.3% higher than in Irvine, and 20% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northwood Point home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Irvine.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwood Point home values.
|29 Plumeria Irvine, CA||$1.84M||5||5||4,200|
|25 Plumeria Irvine, CA||$826K||--||--||--|
|31 Plumeria Irvine, CA||$1.31M||4||3.5||3,103|
|23 Plumeria Irvine, CA||$784K||--||--||--|
|26 Plumeria Irvine, CA||$2.14M||6||6.5||4,350|
|24 Plumeria Irvine, CA||$793K||--||--||--|
|30 Plumeria Irvine, CA||$815K||--||--||--|
|16 Middleton Irvine, CA||$1.02M||4||3.5||2,430|
|14 Middleton Irvine, CA||$1.09M||5||3||2,700|
|22 Plumeria Irvine, CA||$760K||--||--||--|
|33 Plumeria Irvine, CA||$1.94M||5||5||4,050|
|21 Plumeria Irvine, CA||$1.87M||5||4.5||4,050|
|18 Middleton Irvine, CA||$854K||--||--||--|
|12 Middleton Irvine, CA||$863K||--||--||--|
|10 Middleton Irvine, CA||$1.29M||5||4||2,700|
|32 Plumeria Irvine, CA||$1.48M||4||3.5||3,300|
|19 Camellia Irvine, CA||$813K||--||--||--|
|20 Plumeria Irvine, CA||$759K||--||--||--|
|8 Middleton Irvine, CA||$803K||--||--||--|
|17 Camellia Irvine, CA||$1.32M||4||3.5||3,150|
Nearby Schools in Irvine
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!