27 Pondview Dr, Derry, NH 03038
Sold on 11/21/13: $249,900
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,720 sq ft
- Lot:0.52 acres
- Year Built:1996
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $249,900
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Ceiling Fan
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Washer
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID86849500
- High SchoolPinkerton Academy
- LaundryIn Unit, Shared
- Middle SchoolGilbert H. Hood Middle School
- Parcel #DERY M:9 B:57 L:23
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count7
- School DistrictDerry School District SAU #10
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow106
- Elementary SchoolErnest P. Barka
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$225,589||$212K – $244K||+$2,976||$131||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,602/mo||$1.1K – $1.9K/mo||+$2||$0.93||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 03038 home values will increase 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.4% increase for Derry as a whole. Among 03038 homes, this home is valued 11% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03038 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 41.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% lower than in Derry, and 31.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 03038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Derry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03038 home values.
Neighborhood for 27 Pondview Drive
Nearby Schools in Derry
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005