- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
27 Rhode Island Dr, Oakdale, CT 063703 beds, 1 bath, 1,071 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $86,500
- Price/sqft: $81
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ L Shaped, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,071 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:092 B:048 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 62548765
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 27 Rhode Island Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06370 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.7% higher than in New London Metro, and 38.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06370 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06370 home values.
- 23 Rhode Island Dr Oakdale, CT$117K31.51,018
- 28 New Hampshire Ln Oakdale, CT$179K32.51,092
- 30 Texas Dr Oakdale, CT$137K311,569
- 26 Texas Dr Oakdale, CT$170K21.51,067
- 24 Rhode Island Dr Oakdale, CT$158K41.11,070
- 24 New Hampshire Ln Oakdale, CT$176K31.51,092
- 22 Texas Dr Oakdale, CT$180K41.51,148
- 36 Texas Dr Oakdale, CT$171K31.51,067
- 22 Rhode Island Dr Oakdale, CT$174K41.51,148
- 19 Rhode Island Dr Oakdale, CT$149K31.51,070
- 20 New Hampshire Ln Oakdale, CT$179K31.51,092
- 27 Florida Dr Oakdale, CT$174K32.51,074
- 18 Rhode Island Dr Oakdale, CT$166K31.51,067
- 16 Texas Dr Oakdale, CT$179K41.51,148
- 40 Texas Dr Oakdale, CT$171K31.51,372
- Texas Dr Oakdale, CT$172K31.51,092
- 23 Florida Dr Oakdale, CT$146K31.51,068
- 27 New Hampshire Ln Oakdale, CT$152K41.51,000
- 15 Rhode Island Dr Oakdale, CT$177K31.51,092
- 23 New Hampshire Ln Oakdale, CT$180K41.51,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!