- Lot: 0.79 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $649,900
- Price/sqft: $228
- Finished basement, 432 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BTH3_DSCRP \ Double Vanity, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6), COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Sunken, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Attic Access, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,852 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00U2 B:0053 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 57072837
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01748 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Town of Hopkinton as a whole. Among 01748 homes, this home is valued 25.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01748, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% greater than in Town of Hopkinton, and 77.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01748 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Hopkinton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01748 home values.
|29 Rocky Woods Rd Hopkinton, MA||$637K||4||2.5||3,064|
|31 Rocky Woods Rd Hopkinton, MA||$627K||4||2.5||2,929|
|33 Rocky Woods Rd Hopkinton, MA||$748K||4||2.5||3,874|
|23 Rocky Woods Rd Hopkinton, MA||$637K||4||2.5||3,420|
|40 Rocky Woods Rd Hopkinton, MA||$644K||4||2.5||2,928|
|5 Rocky Wood Trl Holliston, MA||$774K||4||3.5||3,040|
|5 Rocky Wood Trl Holliston, MA||$645K||4||2.5||3,008|
|5 Rocky Woods Rd Hopkinton, MA||$616K||4||2.5||2,800|
|7 Rocky Woods Rd Hopkinton, MA||$623K||5||2.5||2,938|
|42 Rocky Woods Rd Hopkinton, MA||$607K||4||2.5||2,739|
|35 Rocky Woods Rd Hopkinton, MA||$553K||8||2.5||2,416|
|21 Rocky Woods Rd Hopkinton, MA||$601K||4||2.5||2,732|
|38 Rocky Woods Rd Hopkinton, MA||$693K||4||3.5||3,352|
|44 Rocky Woods Rd Hopkinton, MA||$632K||4||2.5||2,936|
|46 Rocky Woods Rd Hopkinton, MA||$655K||4||2.5||3,054|
|36 Rocky Woods Rd Hopkinton, MA||$616K||4||2.5||2,884|
|9 Rocky Wood Trl Holliston, MA||$717K||4||2.5||2,640|
|48 Rocky Woods Rd Hopkinton, MA||$684K||4||2.5||3,587|
|11 Rocky Woods Rd Hopkinton, MA||$590K||4||2.5||2,562|
|34 Rocky Woods Rd Hopkinton, MA||$609K||4||2.5||2,888|
Nearby Schools in Town of Hopkinton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!