27 Senee Ct UNIT 27, Amesbury, MA 019131 bed, 1 bath, 620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Cable Ready
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 120
- Floor size: 620 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: M:22 B:0027
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56902905
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 27 Senee Court UNIT 27
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01913 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Amesbury, and 56.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01913 home values.
- 17 Senee Ct UNIT 17 Amesbury, MA$151K31.51,190
- 29 Senee Ct UNIT 29 Amesbury, MA$103K11730
- 24 Senee Ct Amesbury, MA--21933
- 28 Senee Ct UNIT 28 Amesbury, MA$102K11730
- 26 Senee Ct UNIT 26 Amesbury, MA$102K11730
- 25 Senee Ct UNIT 25 Amesbury, MA$102K11730
- 18 Senee Ct UNIT 18 Amesbury, MA$126K31.51,190
- 23 Senee Ct UNIT 23 Amesbury, MA$102K11730
- 22 Senee Ct UNIT 22 Amesbury, MA$102K11730
- 21 Senee Ct UNIT 21 Amesbury, MA$102K11730
- 15 Senee Ct UNIT 15 Amesbury, MA$130K31.51,190
- 20 Senee Ct UNIT 20 Amesbury, MA$102K11730
- 9 Senee Ct Amesbury, MA$165K------
- 14 Senee Ct UNIT 14 Amesbury, MA$130K311,190
- 19 Senee Ct UNIT 19 Amesbury, MA$105K11730
- 11 Senee Ct UNIT 11 Amesbury, MA$131K31.51,190
- 16 Senee Ct UNIT 16 Amesbury, MA$125K31.51,190
- 13 Senee Ct Amesbury, MA$395K------
- 9 Senee Ct UNIT 9 Amesbury, MA$131K31.51,164
- 13 Senee Ct UNIT 13 Amesbury, MA$127K31.51,190
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.