This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1984
- All time views: 330
- HOA Fee: $375/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 220 sqft
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $265,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- View: Territorial
- hardwood floors living room/dining/kitchen and one bedroom. stone floors in both bathrooms
- natural wool carpet master bedroom and stairs. Quiet
- green surroundings
- many trees
- easy walk to downtown Novato.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 14133014
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 19282701
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $70.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Novato is $62,441.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Novato is $19,436.
Homes like this sold for $390-485K.
Sell your home on Zillow
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% greater than in Novato, and 49.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94945 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Novato.
Nearby Schools in Novato
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!