- Lot: 5.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 274 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2009 for $1
- Price/sqft: $173
- MLS #: E276566
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Subzero, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Covered, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Driveway Type \ Circular, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Skylight, Family Rm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Secluded, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ Brook, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,361 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:019.0 B:00007 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 58047159
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $365-640K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06333 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for East Lyme as a whole. Among 06333 homes, this home is 153.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06333, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% less than in East Lyme, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06333 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Lyme.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06333 home values.
|8 Tanglewood Dr East Lyme, CT||$366K||3||2.5||2,176|
|25 Spring Rock Rd East Lyme, CT||--||--||--||--|
|4 Tanglewood Dr East Lyme, CT||$434K||4||2.5||2,582|
|20 Tanglewood Dr East Lyme, CT||$430K||4||2.5||3,088|
|2 Tanglewood Dr East Lyme, CT||$419K||4||2.5||2,620|
|33 Spring Rock Rd East Lyme, CT||$386K||4||2.5||2,376|
|37 Spring Rock Rd East Lyme, CT||$361K||3||2.5||2,112|
|39 Spring Rock Rd East Lyme, CT||$499K||4||3||2,947|
|41 Spring Rock Rd East Lyme, CT||$427K||4||2.5||2,630|
|43 Spring Rock Rd East Lyme, CT||$412K||3||2.5||2,674|
|45 Spring Rock Rd East Lyme, CT||$364K||3||2.5||2,190|
|24 Spring Rock Rd East Lyme, CT||$354K||4||2.5||2,124|
|32 Spring Rock Rd East Lyme, CT||$621K||4||2.5||3,751|
|23 Tanglewood Dr East Lyme, CT||$426K||4||2.5||2,800|
|47 Spring Rock Rd East Lyme, CT||$393K||3||2.5||2,562|
|10 Over Brook Rd East Lyme, CT||$303K||3||2.5||1,889|
|1 Tanglewood Dr East Lyme, CT||$377K||3||2.5||2,506|
|12 Over Brook Rd East Lyme, CT||$293K||4||2.5||1,944|
|8 Over Brook Rd East Lyme, CT||$262K||3||2||1,799|
|49 Spring Rock Rd East Lyme, CT||$474K||4||3||2,986|
Nearby Schools in East Lyme
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K, 2-121.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!