A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $369,900
- Price/sqft: $174
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,126 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Parcel #: M:01113 B:00109W L:00003B
- Zillow Home ID: 71001804
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01844 home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Methuen as a whole. Among 01844 homes, this home is valued 31.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01844, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.5% greater than in Methuen, and 52% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01844 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Methuen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01844 home values.
|25 Vida St Methuen, MA||$305K||3||1.5||1,652|
|38 Vida St Methuen, MA||$290K||4||2.5||1,772|
|15 Vida St Methuen, MA||$279K||3||1.5||1,805|
|36 Vida St Methuen, MA||$315K||3||2.5||2,108|
|81 Vida St Methuen, MA||$255K||3||1||1,630|
|22 Scherig St Methuen, MA||$285K||3||1.5||1,768|
|9 Vida St Methuen, MA||$271K||3||1.5||1,805|
|27 Jayson Rd Methuen, MA||$255K||3||1||1,529|
|31 Jayson Rd Methuen, MA||$276K||3||1.5||1,898|
|23 Jayson Rd Methuen, MA||$288K||3||1.5||1,798|
|15 Dedham St Methuen, MA||$263K||3||2||1,736|
|43 Vida St Methuen, MA||$281K||--||--||2,028|
|59 Vida St Methuen, MA||$298K||3||2||2,376|
|40 Dedham St Methuen, MA||$272K||3||1.5||1,805|
|19 Jayson Rd Methuen, MA||$280K||3||2||1,880|
|18 Scherig St Methuen, MA||$279K||3||1.5||1,845|
|9 Scherig St Methuen, MA||$288K||3||1.5||2,264|
|35 Jayson Rd Methuen, MA||$245K||2||1||1,372|
|36 Dedham St Methuen, MA||$418K||4||3||3,100|
|15 Jayson Rd Methuen, MA||$325K||3||2||3,219|
Nearby Schools in Methuen
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded0.9 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!