- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1730
- Views: 965 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $106,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $65
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Feature \ Breezeway, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Other, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Available, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Other, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,624 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 0116090001
- Zillow Home ID: 58071470
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-227K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06360 home values will decrease 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.8% fall for Norwich as a whole. Among 06360 homes, this home is valued 39.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 36.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% less than in Norwich, and 144.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06360 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06360 home values.
|20 West Ave Norwich, CT||$116K||3||1||1,246|
|18 West Ave Norwich, CT||$108K||2||1||1,035|
|4 Eagle St Norwich, CT||$138K||3||1||1,560|
|35 West Ave Norwich, CT||$149K||4||1||1,468|
|21 West Ave Norwich, CT||$140K||3||1||1,709|
|16 West Ave Norwich, CT||$123K||2||1.5||1,626|
|29 West Ave Norwich, CT||$171K||4||2||1,516|
|14 West Ave Norwich, CT||$110K||3||1||1,024|
|12 West Ave Norwich, CT||$120K||3||1||1,266|
|25 East Ave Norwich, CT||$100K||3||1||952|
|15 West Ave Norwich, CT||$110K||3||1||1,170|
|13 West Ave Norwich, CT||$115K||3||1||1,064|
|26 Will Rd Norwich, CT||$117K||3||1||1,119|
|11 West Ave Norwich, CT||$114K||3||1.5||1,044|
|16 Will Rd Norwich, CT||$116K||3||1||1,050|
|8 West Ave Norwich, CT||$112K||2||1||980|
|20 East Ave Norwich, CT||$86K||3||1||940|
|38 Will Rd Norwich, CT||$124K||3||1||1,134|
|34 Will Rd Norwich, CT||$129K||3||2||1,092|
|32 Will Rd Norwich, CT||$138K||4||2||1,469|
Nearby Schools in Norwich
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!