- Built in 1988
- Views: 335 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $280,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $300
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Direct Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Association, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 932 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0037 B:0020 L:0008
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 80861729
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $273-508K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01915 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Beverly as a whole. Among 01915 homes, this home is valued 1.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 67.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
Nearby Schools in Beverly
K-5 & ungraded2.1 mi
6-8 & ungraded3.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!