- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 2,358 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $360,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $159
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,266 sqft
- Parcel #: M:018 B:140 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 56269191
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $297-481K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01752 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Marlborough as a whole. Among 01752 homes, this home is valued 36.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marlborough, and 42.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
|26 Worster Dr Marlborough, MA||$418K||4||2.5||2,158|
|32 Worster Dr Marlborough, MA||$415K||4||2.5||2,158|
|17 Worster Dr Marlborough, MA||$416K||4||2.5||2,144|
|14 Worster Dr Marlborough, MA||$441K||4||2.5||2,264|
|47 Worster Dr Marlborough, MA||$445K||4||2.5||2,308|
|7 Worster Dr Marlborough, MA||$437K||4||2.5||2,200|
|13 Worster Dr Marlborough, MA||$441K||4||2.5||2,264|
|48 Worster Dr Marlborough, MA||$460K||3||2.5||3,000|
|8 Upland Rd Marlborough, MA||$222K||2||1||820|
|4 Worster Dr Marlborough, MA||$430K||4||2.5||2,088|
|40 Worster Dr Marlborough, MA||$478K||4||2.5||2,576|
|28 Upland Rd Marlborough, MA||$267K||3||1.5||1,296|
|62 Worster Dr Marlborough, MA||$429K||4||2.5||2,350|
|63 Worster Dr Marlborough, MA||$441K||4||2.5||2,176|
|34 Upland Rd Marlborough, MA||$221K||2||1||900|
|20 Upland Rd Marlborough, MA||$225K||3||1||880|
|600 Stevens St Marlborough, MA||$315K||3||2||1,827|
|610 Stevens St Marlborough, MA||$254K||2||1.5||1,144|
|17 Upland Rd Marlborough, MA||$200K||1||1||580|
|44 Upland Rd Marlborough, MA||$295K||2||2||1,248|
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
K-4 & ungraded0.4 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!