A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Views: 1,542 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $218,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $148
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Granite, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH1_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0039 L:0121
- Zillow Home ID: 55994920
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-260K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02740 home values will fall 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.7% fall for New Bedford as a whole. Among 02740 homes, this home is valued 28.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02740, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% greater than in New Bedford, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02740 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Bedford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02740 home values.
|37 Plymouth St New Bedford, MA||$170K||4||2||2,366|
|268 Hawthorn St New Bedford, MA||$201K||3||1.5||2,007|
|276 Hawthorn St New Bedford, MA||$215K||4||1.5||1,648|
|35 Plymouth St New Bedford, MA||$196K||3||1.5||1,638|
|41 Plymouth St New Bedford, MA||$201K||4||2||2,089|
|33 Plymouth St New Bedford, MA||$204K||4||1.5||1,779|
|131 Brownell St New Bedford, MA||$223K||4||2||2,154|
|271 Hawthorn St New Bedford, MA||$217K||3||2||2,119|
|266 Hawthorn St New Bedford, MA||$278K||3||1.5||2,540|
|29-31 Plymouth St New Bedford, MA||$181K||6||2||2,384|
|137 Brownell St New Bedford, MA||$232K||4||2.5||2,539|
|275 Hawthorn St New Bedford, MA||$273K||3||1.5||2,028|
|40 Plymouth St New Bedford, MA||$209K||3||1.5||2,145|
|38 Plymouth St New Bedford, MA||$204K||4||2||1,663|
|25 Plymouth St New Bedford, MA||$225K||3||1.5||1,860|
|263 Hawthorn St New Bedford, MA||$259K||3||2||2,826|
|44 Plymouth St New Bedford, MA||$203K||4||2||2,462|
|36 Plymouth St New Bedford, MA||$183K||3||2||1,288|
|282 Hawthorn St New Bedford, MA||$227K||4||1.5||1,906|
|45 Plymouth St New Bedford, MA||$224K||4||1.5||2,121|
Nearby Schools in New Bedford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.3 mi
7-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.