270 Reynolds Ave, Bronx, NY 104654 beds, 2 baths, 1,798 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $405,000
- Price/sqft: $225
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,798 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 055180256
- Zillow Home ID: 29846988
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 270 Reynolds Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Throggs Neck market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1500% higher than in New York, and 52.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Throggs Neck home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Throggs Neck home values.
- 268 Reynolds Ave Bronx, NY$362K----1,798
- 272 Reynolds Ave Bronx, NY$453K321,798
- 266 Reynolds Ave Bronx, NY$361K----1,798
- 264 Reynolds Ave Bronx, NY$360K----1,798
- 262 Reynolds Ave Bronx, NY$371K----1,798
- 260 Reynolds Ave Bronx, NY$372K----1,998
- 258 Reynolds Ave Bronx, NY$365K431,798
- 256 Reynolds Ave Bronx, NY$357K421,998
- 3146 Wissman Ave Bronx, NY$512K----1,288
- 215 Reynolds Ave Bronx, NY$437K11600
- 3127 Wissman Ave Bronx, NY$714K----3,522
- 3129 Wissman Ave Bronx, NY------3,522
- 3125 Wissman Ave Bronx, NY$704K----3,522
- 3120 Wissman Ave Bronx, NY$363K----1,798
- 254 Reynolds Ave Bronx, NY$446K432,200
- 3131 Wissman Ave Bronx, NY$690K653,000
- 3118 Wissman Ave Bronx, NY$362K----1,687
- Reynolds Ave Bronx, NY--------
- 249 Blair Ave Bronx, NY$363K----954
- 263 Reynolds Ave Bronx, NY$355K----1,798
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292