- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Stove
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $170,500
- Price/sqft: $144
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Half Bath, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Breezeway, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Wood, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Heat Type \ Wood/Coal Stove, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,187 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 005371
- Zillow Home ID: 58114036
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will rise 0.2% next year. Among 06241 homes, this home is valued 9.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06241, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.5% greater than in Killingly, and 59.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingly.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|256 State Ave Dayville, CT||$160K||3||2||1,104|
|280 State Ave Dayville, CT||$181K||5||1.5||2,802|
|46 Williamsville Rd Dayville, CT||$166K||3||1.5||1,190|
|279 State Ave Dayville, CT||$188K||4||2.5||2,448|
|300 State Ave Dayville, CT||$196K||5||2||1,872|
|242 State Ave Dayville, CT||$208K||4||1.5||1,277|
|310 State Ave Dayville, CT||$192K||5||2||1,904|
|265 Williamsville Rd Danielson, CT||$132K||--||--||--|
|324 State Ave Dayville, CT||$142K||4||1||1,208|
|17 Williamsville Rd Dayville, CT||$166K||3||2.5||2,232|
|330 State Ave Dayville, CT||$157K||3||2||1,908|
|292 State Ave Dayville, CT||$310K||3||1.5||2,031|
|336 State Ave Dayville, CT||$105K||3||1||1,032|
|205 State Ave Dayville, CT||$177K||7||3||2,685|
|206 State Ave Dayville, CT||$190K||3||3||1,380|
|202 State Ave Dayville, CT||$123K||--||--||--|
|337 State Ave Dayville, CT||$127K||2||1||884|
|302 Jessica Ln Dayville, CT||$139K||2||2||1,400|
|71 Williamsville Rd Dayville, CT||$187K||5||2||2,168|
|340 State Ave Dayville, CT||$183K||3||1.5||1,778|
Nearby Schools in Killingly
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!