- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
270 Sycamore St, Xenia, OH 453853 beds, 1 bath, 1,314 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $57,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 320 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,314 sqft
- Lot depth: 98
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: M40000100090027300
- Zillow Home ID: 34192986
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 270 Sycamore Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45385 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.1% higher than in Xenia, and 40.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45385 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Xenia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45385 home values.
- Sycamore St OH--311,332
- 256 Sycamore St Xenia, OH$76K211,040
- 276 Sycamore St Xenia, OH$75K311,332
- Sycamore St OH--------
- 214 S King St Xenia, OH$71K411,345
- 227 S King St Xenia, OH$75K21816
- 255 S Galloway St Xenia, OH$86K321,620
- 249 S Galloway St Xenia, OH$74K311,322
- S Galloway St Xenia, OH$74K31960
- 213 S King St # 215 Xenia, OH$115K632,273
- 213 S King St Xenia, OH$119K------
- 200 S King St Xenia, OH$84K31864
- S Galloway St Xenia, OH--------
- 207 S King St # 209 Xenia, OH$112K622,273
- 203 S King St # 205 Xenia, OH$128K32.52,286
- 207 S King St Xenia, OH$141K622,273
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292