- Built in 1975
- 55 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,908 all time views
- 29 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $386/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $445
- MLS #: 15912873
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Legal Disclosures: CC and R
- Association Amenities: Tennis Courts
- Association Amenities: Billiard Room
- Laundry Locations: Community
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- Legal Disclosures: Rent Control
- Association Amenities: Banquet Facilities
- Association Fees Include: Building and Grounds
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Association Fees Include: Water and Sewer Paid
- Security Safety: Code Access
- Security Safety: Automatic Gate
- Association Amenities: Hiking Trails
- Association Amenities: Guest Parking
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Association Amenities: Assoc Maintains Landscape
- Rooms: Master Bedroom
- Legal Disclosures: Listing Broker Advantage
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 174
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 5577010018
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 20804682
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $385-475K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Hollywood Hills
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 33.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
|Other Units in this Building (166)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2700 Cahuenga Blvd E|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.