- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2700 Conrad Ave APT 3, Chesapeake, VA 233232 beds, 2 baths, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $53,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Parcel #: 0252017000030
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 61384320
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2700 Conrad Avenue APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Deep Creek North market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Chesapeake, and 98.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deep Creek North home values.
- 2700 Conrad Ave APT 2 Chesapeake, VA$106K21.5930
- 2700 Conrad Ave APT 4 Chesapeake, VA$106K21.5930
- 2700 Conrad Ave APT 1 Chesapeake, VA$118K21.5978
- 2700 Conrad Ave APT 5 Chesapeake, VA$119K21.5978
- 2700 Conrad Ave APT 7 Chesapeake, VA$134K21.5930
- 2700 Conrad Ave APT 8 Chesapeake, VA$121K21.5978
- 2700 Conrad Ave APT 6 Chesapeake, VA$146K21.5930
- 2706 Conrad Ave APT 6 Chesapeake, VA$125K21.5978
- 2706 Conrad Ave APT 5 Chesapeake, VA$140K21.5930
- 2706 Conrad Ave APT 4 Chesapeake, VA$116K21.5975
- 2706 Conrad Ave APT 3 Chesapeake, VA$127K21.5930
- 2706 Conrad Ave APT 2 Chesapeake, VA$127K21.5930
- 2706 Conrad Ave APT 1 Chesapeake, VA$113K22978
- 2705 Conrad Ave Chesapeake, VA--Studio----
- 2701 Conrad Ave Chesapeake, VA$183K--11,324
- 2712 Conrad Ave APT 1 Chesapeake, VA$118K21.5970
- 2712 Conrad Ave APT 2 Chesapeake, VA$116K21.5924
- 2712 Conrad Ave APT 3 Chesapeake, VA$103K22924
- 2712 Conrad Ave APT 4 Chesapeake, VA$105K21.5924
- 2712 Conrad Ave APT 5 Chesapeake, VA$101K21.5970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.