2700 Dudley St, Philadelphia, PA 191453 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2012 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Hardwood floors
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Lot depth: 94
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 482049800
- Zillow Home ID: 10459956
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2700 Dudley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Grays Ferry market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 43.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.9% greater than in Philadelphia, and 37.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Grays Ferry home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grays Ferry home values.
- 2702 Dudley St Philadelphia, PA$96K311,170
- 2704 Dudley St Philadelphia, PA$95K311,170
- 2706 Dudley St Philadelphia, PA$85K311,170
- Mifflin St Philadelphia, PA--311,100
- 2642 Dudley St Philadelphia, PA$99K311,144
- 2708 Dudley St Philadelphia, PA$96K311,170
- 2701 Mckean St Philadelphia, PA$139K----1,440
- 2703 Mckean St Philadelphia, PA$140K321,100
- 2640 Dudley St Philadelphia, PA$111K311,144
- 2705 Mckean St Philadelphia, PA$98K311,100
- 2710 Dudley St Philadelphia, PA$142K331,170
- 2710 Dudley St Philadelphia, PA$99K31.51,170
- 2710 Dudley St Philadelphia, PA$142K31.51,170
- 2645 Mckean St Philadelphia, PA$101K311,156
- 2707 Mckean St Philadelphia, PA$99K311,100
- 2638 Dudley St Philadelphia, PA$103K311,144
- 2703 Dudley St Philadelphia, PA$100K311,170
- 2701 Dudley St Philadelphia, PA$94K311,170
- 2705 Dudley St Philadelphia, PA$103K311,170
- 2712 Dudley St Philadelphia, PA$101K311,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.