2700 Golf Club DrAPT 111, Palm Springs, CA 92264
Sold on 10/26/12: $100,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:885 sq ft
- Lot:871 sqft
- Year Built:1986
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $100,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow410
- Parcel #009612834
- Roof TypeTile
- School DistrictPalm Springs Unified
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID17748163
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$115,271||$110K – $127K||+$4,464||$130||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,372/mo||$919 – $2K/mo||-$5||$1.55||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Palm Springs home values will increase 17.3% next year, compared to a 21.2% increase for Riverside Metro as a whole. Among Palm Springs homes, this home is valued 57.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Palm Springs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.3% less than in Riverside Metro, and 38.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Palm Springs home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palm Springs home values.
Neighborhood for 2700 Golf Club Drive APT 111
- Apt 117$115K22.0885
Nearby Schools in Palm Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Cielo Vista Charter School (assigned) K-5 1.6 mi
- Cathedral City Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.6 mi
- Nellie N. Coffman Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.2 mi
- Cathedral City High (assigned) 9-12 2.3 mi
- King's Schools of the Desert K-8 0.3 mi
- Calvary Christian School PK-12 1.3 mi
- Agua Caliente Elementary K-5 2.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005