This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 2,584 all time views
- HOA Fee: $113/mo
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $380,416
- Cable Ready
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 1 space
- CommentaryY: Yes
- Area: 301 - South
- Association Features Available: Business Center
- Association Features Available: CC&RS
- Association Features Available: Security
- High School: Clark Ed. W.
- Jr High School: Freemont John C.
- Building Description: High Rise
- Kitchen Description: Counter
- Kitchen Description: Recess Lighting
- Exterior Unit Description: Terrace
- Heating Description: Central
- Cooling Fuel: Electric
- On Site Staff Includes: Concierge
- Services Available On Site: Exercise Room
- Security: 24 Hours
- Assoc Fee Includes: Concierge
- Assoc Fee Includes: Ground Maintenance
- Assoc Fee Includes: Management
- Assoc Fee Includes: Recreation Facilities
- Assoc Fee Includes: Security
- Financing Considered: Cash
- Financing Considered: Conventional
- Association Features Available: Concierge
- Association Features Available: Theatre Room
- Master Bath Description: Double Sink
- Master Bath Description: Shower Only
- Disposal Included: Yes
- Primary View Direction: North
- Services Available On Site: Business Center
- Services Available On Site: Concierge
- Assoc Fee Includes: Media Room
- Financing Considered: FHA
- Assoc Fee Includes: Elevator Services
- Oven Description: Cooktop (E)
- Flooring: Marble
- Cooling System: Building
- On Site Staff Includes: Valet
- Living Room Description: Entry Foyer
- Kitchen Description: Pantry
- Master Bedroom Description: Custom Closet
- Oven Description: Built-In Oven (E)
- Energy Description: Tinted Windows
- Financing Considered: Owner Will Carry
- Tower Name: SKY LAS VEGAS
- Elementary School 3-5: Park John S*
- Elementary School K-2: Park John S*
- Interior: Blinds
- Furnishings Description: Furnished Partially
- Association Features Available: Racquet Ball
- Master Bedroom Description: 2 Mbr's
- Property Type: High Rise
- Built Description: RESALE
- Terrace Location: Living Room
- Possession Description: Close of Escrow
- Association Fee Y: Yes
- HOA Minimum Rental Cycle: 3 Months
- Hot Water: Building Boiler
- On Site Staff: Yes
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Description: Quanity Limit
- Pet Description: Weight Limit
- Realtor? Y: Yes
- Master Plan Fee - MQYN: Monthly
- Compass Point: South
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- State: Nevada
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,467 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16209616282
- Unit floor #: 30
- Zillow Home ID: 79529984
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
- + 12.8K VALUE
- Project cost: $10,886
- See deck ideas
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
- + 7.9K VALUE
- Project cost: $20,094
- See kitchen ideas
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
- + 6.5K VALUE
- Project cost: $17,779
- See bathroom ideas
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $209-425K.
Neighborhood: The Strip
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Strip, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.1% lower than in Las Vegas, and 22.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help The Strip home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
|Other Units in this Building (398)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2700 Las Vegas Blvd S|
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.