2700 Maple St APT 317-C, Bremerton, WA 983102 beds, 1 bath, 910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- assigned parking, cable tv ready, close to buslines/stops, common game room, great on-site staff, on-site laundry facility, patio/deck and storage space, pet friendly (restrictions and deposit apply), vent-hood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 910 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2114524654
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2700 Maple Street APT 317-C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98310, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.7% greater than in Bremerton, and 136.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98310 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bremerton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98310 home values.
- Apt 223-C$97K11650
- Apt 322-C$97K11650
- Apt 222-C$97K11650
- Apt 203-A$96K11650
- Apt 211B$162K11650
- Apt 118C$183K21910
- Apt 111B$143K11650
- # 0--21910
- Apt 313B$143K11650
- Apt 112B$143K11650
- Apt 101A$135K21910
- Apt 124C$143K11650
- Apt 215B$187K21910
- Apt 315B$135K21910
- Apt 318-C--12650
- Apt 220-C--11650
- Apt 117-C$135K21910
- Apt 202A$135K21910
- Apt 310-B$135K21910
- Apt 110-B--21910
Nearby Schools in Bremerton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292