- Lot: 10,497 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 420 sqft
- Partial basement
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Egress Windows, Basement Description \ Finished, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ See Remarks, Family Room \ 1st Floor, Family Room \ Lower Level, Foundation \ Brick, Garage \ 2 Detached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Call First then LB, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Dryer, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Included Items \ Washer, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Laminate Floors, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Tile, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Lot Shape \ Regular, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Other Rooms \ Pantry, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Style \ Ranch, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Water \ City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,158 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 10012941016002
- Zillow Home ID: 809534
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Merle Hay home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.4% increase for Des Moines as a whole. Among Merle Hay homes, this home is valued 31.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Merle Hay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% less than in Des Moines, and 55.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Merle Hay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Merle Hay home values.
|2707 64th St Des Moines, IA||$156K||3||2.5||1,144|
|2621 64th St Des Moines, IA||$156K||3||2.5||1,232|
|2711 64th St Des Moines, IA||$187K||4||1.5||2,110|
|2715 64th St Des Moines, IA||$149K||2||1.5||1,095|
|2610 63rd St Des Moines, IA||$135K||Studio||--||1,440|
|6307 Dawson Dr Des Moines, IA||$127K||3||1||1,036|
|2719 64th St Des Moines, IA||$154K||3||1.5||1,170|
|2623 63rd St Des Moines, IA||$126K||2||1||918|
|2701 63rd St Des Moines, IA||$216K||4||1.5||1,680|
|2700 64th St Des Moines, IA||$153K||3||2||1,143|
|2621 63rd St Des Moines, IA||$129K||4||2||918|
|2706 64th St Des Moines, IA||$153K||3||1.5||1,158|
|6400 Robin Dr Des Moines, IA||$146K||3||1.5||1,073|
|6300 Robin Dr Des Moines, IA||$153K||3||1.5||1,148|
|2620 64th St Des Moines, IA||$163K||3||1.5||1,378|
|2603 63rd St Des Moines, IA||$134K||4||2||1,440|
|2725 64th St Des Moines, IA||$159K||3||2||1,401|
|6220 Robin Dr Des Moines, IA||$151K||3||1.5||1,148|
|2625 63rd St Des Moines, IA||--||2||1||918|
|6215 Dawson Dr Des Moines, IA||$155K||3||3||1,380|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!